This study discusses the history of the development of urban centers: Lesson for the Government of Southern Sudan [GOSS]. This paper examines the urban organization activities as well as the relationship between population development, industrial and urbanization.
The paper reviews urbanization and metropolitanization. The modern urban planning and redevelopment movement is explicitly explained. The contemporary urban planning and the development of the modern penetrated state are evidently described Land and Labour, the urban country, a metropolitan Government and the origins of markets are explored in the general discussion. Finally the paper deals with internal migration and history of urban planning .
You can download the complete study (PDF document) by clicking on the below attachment.
Newer news items:
- Sudan's perpetual war - 21/10/2010
- Final Communiqué of Southern Sudan Parties - 21/10/2010
- Best Gift God Gave South Sudan Is Unity of Its Leaders at this Moment - 18/10/2010
- South Sudan to form transitional government - 18/10/2010
- Gen. Tanginye becomes latest southern figure to defect to SPLM - 15/10/2010
Older news items:
- The Northern Sudan can not serve two spoons in their mouth at the same time. - 14/10/2010
- Contribution of Southern Sudanese to the Independence - 11/10/2010
- Recommendation to Overcome Abyei CPA's Stalemate - 10/10/2010
- A Call for a Political Settelement to the Land Grabbing Conflicts in the Chollo Kingdom - 08/10/2010
- AN HISTORICAL ACCOUNT ON THE GROWTH OF MALAKAL TOWN, 1908 - 1955 - 08/10/2010
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 63779 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56015 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33507 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26554 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24041 times