Today on Wednesday, 7th December 2016 at 4PM, our revolutionary force captured Ombachi from the government forces, an an operation that killed dozens of the Government forces.
We have captured 4 RPGs, 6 PKM and 15 AK47 with rounds of ammunitions including 1 armed vehicle.
Our luminous forces of SPLA IO are advancing toward Yei from all directions, and we would like to call on all civilian populations including humanitarian aid workers in Yei to vacate within days.
Brigadier General John Sunday Martin
Newer news items:
- Enough Project - Weapons of Mass Corruption, New Report Exposes Massive Corruption in South Sudan’s Army - 26/01/2017
- Enough Project Calls for Immediate Release of South Sudanese Citizens Aggrey Idri and Dong Samuel - 25/01/2017
- PDM: Festus Mogae must resign - 12/01/2017
- PADANG PRESS RELEASE - REJECTION TO ANNEXATION OF PANYIKANG COUNTY OF FASHODA STATE (13/12/2016) - 13/12/2016
- Enough Project - Groundbreaking": Congress Passes Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act - 10/12/2016
Older news items:
- PRESS - RELEASE: SPLA-IO forces in control of Lasu\ Korogulu in Yei - 04/12/2016
- Video - South Sudan, The Untold Story from Independence to Civil War - 27/11/2016
- Involvement of Dr. Riek Machar in peace searching is vital - 24/11/2016
- Press Release - THE USA PROPOSED SANCTION AGAINST THE PERSON OF DR. RIEK MACHAR IS NOT SOLUTIONS TO THE SOUTH SUDAN’S CRISIS - 21/11/2016
- Enough Project - U.S. to Introduce UN Security Council Resolution for Targeted Sanctions, Arms Embargo on South Sudan - 18/11/2016
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68231 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56759 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34799 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26919 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24340 times