The brilliant force of SPLA- IO this morning, 4th December is in full control of Lasu \ Lonbongo in Yei River State.
The 45 minutes battle cost great loses on Government forces where as the revolutionary forces captured great number of arms and ammunitions including armed vehicle and killed at least 16 government soldiers.
The defeated Government force crossed into DRC who are now under protection of Congolese Army in Aba territory.
In another separate battle field on 2rd, December; our forces defeated government forces near Korogulu in Yei River State when the convoy of the government forces left Yei on 7 vehicles taking reinforcements to their surrounded comrades in Lasu/Lonbongo, and the revolutionary force are in full control of Korogulu, 7kms away from Yei
The revolutionary forces captured 2 vehicles with arms and ammunitions, including 3 government forces as Prisoner of War whereas 2 are Congolese national, fighting alongside the government forces since 2013
Brigadier General John Sunday Martin
Newer news items:
- Enough Project Calls for Immediate Release of South Sudanese Citizens Aggrey Idri and Dong Samuel - 25/01/2017
- PDM: Festus Mogae must resign - 12/01/2017
- PADANG PRESS RELEASE - REJECTION TO ANNEXATION OF PANYIKANG COUNTY OF FASHODA STATE (13/12/2016) - 13/12/2016
- Enough Project - Groundbreaking": Congress Passes Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act - 10/12/2016
- PRESS- RELEASE: SPLA - IO captured Ombachi in Yei River State - 07/12/2016
Older news items:
- Video - South Sudan, The Untold Story from Independence to Civil War - 27/11/2016
- Involvement of Dr. Riek Machar in peace searching is vital - 24/11/2016
- Press Release - THE USA PROPOSED SANCTION AGAINST THE PERSON OF DR. RIEK MACHAR IS NOT SOLUTIONS TO THE SOUTH SUDAN’S CRISIS - 21/11/2016
- Enough Project - U.S. to Introduce UN Security Council Resolution for Targeted Sanctions, Arms Embargo on South Sudan - 18/11/2016
- President Trump is God’s corrective rod for the world but Moses’ rod for South Sudan! - 15/11/2016
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 51442 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 47027 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 29938 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 25823 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23361 times