The Tiger Faction New Forces (TFNF) would like to inform that today 28th November, 2015 at 8:00 Am and 2:00 PM Sudan local time respectively, Government forces attacked our positions in Thoworgwang using two helicopter gunships.
Tiger gallant forces defended their positions with courage and valor and gun downed one of the attacking helicopter gunships. These attacks come when South Sudanese and the international community are eagerly anticipating the implementation of the comprehensive peace agreement signed in August. However, President Kiir and his Jieng Council of elders are not interested in the implementation of singed peace agreement but are hell bend to continue war with devastating consequences upon the civil population.
We are prepared and determined to defend our civil population from Kiir’s dictatorship until the last man. As we write this statement Government forces with the assistant of Sudan’s rebels known as Sudan Revolutionary Front (SRF) have massed their troops in Omaar (Massabal) area with the intention of carrying further ground attacks on our forces around Wadakon. President Kiir is consciously and willingly derailing the implementation of the signed comprehensive peace agreement with absolute impunity.
The Republic of South Sudan is heading towards Somalization as result of Kiir’s dictatorial tendencies and we therefore call upon IGAD and the United Nations Security Council to exert more pressure on Kiir’s government and to utilize resolution 2206 (2015) which layout ground for targeted sanctions on individuals blocking peace in South Sudan. International Community must stand with the people of South Sudan and it is high time to sent a strong message to Kiir and his administration that there intransigence will not be tolerated any longer.
Long live the struggle of our People
Long live South Sudan
A luta continua
Brig Gen: Otowang Achwang
Newer news items:
- Urgent Release statement by Collo Community Council - 24/12/2015
- Twic East Community of South Sudan-USA : Immediate Press Release of approbation to our leaders - 24/12/2015
- PRESS STATEMENT : SOUTH SUDAN NEW ARMED GROUPS OUTSIDE COMPROMISE PEACE DEAL - 22/12/2015
- The Rights of Chollo People for Local Autonomy Rule - 19/12/2015
- SPLM a pathological organisation - 30/11/2015
Older news items:
- An Open Letter to leaders and Elders of South Sudan - 25/11/2015
- CIC Petition to the President for the creation of 4 states in the Collo (Shilluk) Kingdom - 19/11/2015
- Greater Twic East Youths in US-Immediate Press Release - 15/11/2015
- President Salva Kiir sabotages the compromise peace agreement - 05/11/2015
- Press Statement - the Tiger Faction New Forces (TFNF) Manyo County - 01/11/2015
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 57201 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 53697 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31684 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26157 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23651 times