Khartoum — Members of the Transitional Sovereignty Council, Lt. Gen. Shams-Eddin Kabbashi, and Mohamed Hassan Al-Taayeshi, Thursday left for Juba, South Sudan State, in the context of the arrangements of South Sudan mediation to continue the negotiation with the People's Movement - North led by Abdul-Aziz Al-Hillo.
The delegation accompanying the members of the Transitional Sovereignty Council included the Minister of Justice, Dr. Nasr-Eddin Abdul-Bari, and the Federal Government Minister, Dr. Yousif Adam Al-Dhai.
The delegation was seen off at Khartoum Airport by the Secretary General of the Transitional Sovereignty Council, Gen. Mohamed Al-Ghali Ali Yousif.
Newer news items:
- African bank provides aid for displaced in South Sudan - 30/10/2020
- South Sudan Price Bulletin, October 2020 - 30/10/2020
- Cambodian man serving as UN officer in South Sudan tests positive for COVID-19 - 29/10/2020
- Squabbling Over the Waters of the River Nile - 29/10/2020
- Four Killed in South Sudan-Uganda Border Skirmish - 29/10/2020
Older news items:
- Militaries of South Sudan, Uganda confirm clash near border - 29/10/2020
- South Sudan prospect Nguen nominated for Champions League award - 29/10/2020
- Kenyan govt starts building USD 27 mln fibre cable at South Sudan border with World Bank co-funding - 29/10/2020
- Accelerating the elimination of bilharzia in South Sudan amid the COVID-19 pandemic - 28/10/2020
- UN peacekeepers withdraw from South Sudan civilian protection sites - 28/10/2020
Popular news items:
- No oil in troubled waters - 25/03/2014 - Read 19941 times
- School exam results in South Sudan show decline - Bikya Masr - 01/04/2012 - Read 17496 times
- Former Lost Boy Gives Back to South Sudan - Care2.com (blog) - 31/05/2012 - Read 15723 times
- NDSU student from South Sudan receives scholarship - In-Forum - 29/09/2012 - Read 14892 times
- With prisons full, South Sudan to introduce mobile courts to clear backlog of ... - Washington Post - 11/10/2012 - Read 12372 times