The family of late Luigi Ajang Ajing is in mourning for the lost of their brother, husband, father, friend, USTAZ MICHAEL ABAN AJANG who passed away on Tuesday 28th May 2013 at 03.00hrs after a long illness. He was buried in Malakal cemetery at his wish. He is survived by his wife and five children - three boys and two girls.
He had been in the Ministry of Education since 1957. He taught in Intermediate schools, Secondary Schools and lately in Upper Nile University. He was Principal of Malakal Institute of Education, Director and Director-General of Education in the Ministry of Education in both Southern Region - JUBA and Upper Nile Region - MALAKAL.
May the Almighty GOD Rest his Soul in ETERNAL PEACE. AMEN.
Newer news items:
- Death Announcement : Engineer Matthew Othow Deng - 04/05/2014
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014
- Death Announcement : Uncle/Eng Angelo Othow Nyikango - 22/02/2014
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013
- Death Announcement: Elder/Uncle James Ogilo Agor - 12/06/2013
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7040 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 6909 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6695 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6407 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6194 times