The family of Akol Ajawin is in mourning for the lost of their daughter Christina Ayom Akol, who passed away on Saturday 25th of May 2013 in Khartoum. She is married to Stephen Kokding (also deceased) from the village of Adhidhiang. She has three boys and three girls.
She was buried yesterday in Khartoum at Al Sahafa Christians cemetery. The funeral is being held at the house of her brother Dr. Lam Akol Ajawin in Al Azhari area just south of soug Al Merkhazi.
The prayers for her will take place on Thursday the 30th instant in Khartoum, Juba, Malakal, Cairo, Washington and other locations in South Sudan.
Newer news items:
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014
- Death Announcement : Uncle/Eng Angelo Othow Nyikango - 22/02/2014
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013
- Death Announcement: Elder/Uncle James Ogilo Agor - 12/06/2013
- Obituary: USTAZ MICHAEL ABAN AJANG - 01/06/2013
Older news items:
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013
- Death Announcement: Nyawoor Mong Aba - 01/03/2013
- Death Announcement - Ustaz Michael Deng - 05/12/2012
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012
- MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE LATE WILLIAM JAMES AGOR AND THE LATE MARY TEKAJWOK ABA. - 27/08/2012
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 8732 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 8204 times
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014 - Read 7927 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 7856 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7795 times