Farewell Ustaz Michael Deng, you have done well on earth, may the Almighty rest your soul with true children of His, Amen.
Ustaz Michael Deng passed away early morning on Saturday 1 December, 2012 in Malakal, Upper Nile State- South Sudan.
Ustaz Michael Deng is a father of Rev. Albino Michael Deng in Malakal contacts him on (+211955660692) and Peter Michael Deng in Australia contact him on (+61434247387).
Ustaz Michael Deng was an outstanding long term Public Servant in the Field of Education in the old Sudan and particularly South Sudan, especially Upper Nile Sate. I myself one of his work fruits, including leaders and ministers in the current republic of South Sudan.
His Autobiography will be read out during prayers held in his name this week and then be posted on relevant net sites soon after. Please use the above given contact phones to pay your condolences and sympathises to the family. May the Almighty Creator rests his soul and comforts the entire family,
On behalf of them, Paul Jwokdoch Kwajakwan
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012
- MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE LATE WILLIAM JAMES AGOR AND THE LATE MARY TEKAJWOK ABA. - 27/08/2012
- Death Announcement - William Olam James Ogilo Agor - 05/08/2012
- Death Announcement - Gasim Matthew Gay - 02/08/2012
- برقية تعزية ومواساة - مولانا لويجي جون نيجاك - 31/07/2012
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 7176 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7148 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6854 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6533 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6489 times