On behalf of Uncle Agor's family, we regret to announce the untimely death of our dear brother William Olam James Ogilo Agor, who passed away on August 3, 2012, in Renk, Upper Nile State, RSS. This is a great loss for the family and indeed the entire Chollo community. As the book of Job says, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised". Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this sad time.
Please let's try to encourage and support the family in sad time like this and send your condolences to the family or you can call the family and to encourage them in this difficult time at (507) 280-0237. Below is a short obituary of the late William Olam James Ogilo Agor. May the Almighty God rest his soul in Eternal Peace
Death occurred last night of my son William James Ogilo Agor in Renk, Upper Nile State, and South Sudan. William was a lecturer in Wild Life Management in Upper Nile University at Renk. It is to be recalled that he was badly beaten and tortured, together with some Dr Riak Machar SPLA soldiers, who had gone to sell some goods, by the Sudanese Armed Forces Garrison in Rabak in 1997, while going to Khartoum to present his field research thesis for MSC degree. The torture resulted in damage to both his hearing and brain ability. We tried to bring him to USA for treatment and PhD studies twice, but the US Embassy in Cairo could not pass him. Since then, he has not recovered.
He was born in Malakal on January 29, 1965. He is survived by wife and four sons and a daughter.
May the Almighty God rest his soul in eternal peace.
Newer news items:
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013
- Death Announcement: Nyawoor Mong Aba - 01/03/2013
- Death Announcement - Ustaz Michael Deng - 05/12/2012
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012
- MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE LATE WILLIAM JAMES AGOR AND THE LATE MARY TEKAJWOK ABA. - 27/08/2012
Older news items:
- Death Announcement - Gasim Matthew Gay - 02/08/2012
- برقية تعزية ومواساة - مولانا لويجي جون نيجاك - 31/07/2012
- Obituary of the Late: SILVIO AJING ABA GOC - 25/07/2012
- Death Announcement - Debora Otor Ajak - 11/07/2012
- Death Announcement - Educationist Mary Tekajwok Aba passed away in Malakal South Sudan - 23/06/2012
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 7220 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7161 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6885 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6555 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6533 times