Debora Otor Ajak was born in Feb 1985 in Panyikang Otiego Village in Manyo County.
She has under gone Basic Education in Evangelical School Omdurman, Sudan.
She has gone up to 2nd Year Secondary school in Episcopal School Omdurman, but could not complete it due to various circumstances that time.
Debora went to Medani in 1994 and to Omdurman in 2001. She has a very good Christian testimony and a strong Choir member in both areas that inspired her to compose different Church Songs among which few are as follows:
1. Atang Ayimo Thodhi Won ki Pyel Wath
2. Wa Nyibia Boli Wee Wa Beenu kinni Wo Mal yi Wa
3. Ama Yidii Ocwodo Wu Tyeng Awathu Mumo Wu dwada Yomo
4. Medijwok Oyot yi Wa, Wa Tyeng a Yey
5. Jurri Benn Arepi Jwok ki Bang Maado ....
6. Mal Re Oyebi en ka Piny Olunyi ka Kyel Mal Odemi
7. E t c.........
Debora Otor Ajak was married to Chol Deng AKol in 2009. They lived a good family life until death has abruptly taken her life on Tuesday 3rd July 2012 in Munuki Specialized Maternity Hospital Juba South Sudan. Her songs have theological meanings similar to the Songs composed by Late Nyibol Bol in 90s up to 2000s. Debora's songs along with other gospel songs have played a great role for Christian Revival in the Christian Churches in the region, Sudan, South Sudan and beyond.
Late Debora died due to the complication in pregnancy. She has died at the age of 27 years old and left behind her one Son. Final Prayers for her were conducted in Rock City, Juba on Saturday 7/7/2012.
May Almighty God rest her Soul in Eternal Peace!!!
Newer news items:
- MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE LATE WILLIAM JAMES AGOR AND THE LATE MARY TEKAJWOK ABA. - 27/08/2012
- Death Announcement - William Olam James Ogilo Agor - 05/08/2012
- Death Announcement - Gasim Matthew Gay - 02/08/2012
- برقية تعزية ومواساة - مولانا لويجي جون نيجاك - 31/07/2012
- Obituary of the Late: SILVIO AJING ABA GOC - 25/07/2012
Older news items:
- Death Announcement - Educationist Mary Tekajwok Aba passed away in Malakal South Sudan - 23/06/2012
- Death Announcement - William La Aban Akwayi - 03/05/2012
- Death Announcement - Mother Achuiel Kwanyireth Oywach - 27/03/2012
- Death Announcement - pastor/Ngor Amum Ngor Yowin - 06/03/2012
- Santino Kuol Chan Obituary - 19/02/2012
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 8164 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 7567 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7555 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 7420 times
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014 - Read 7301 times