With this, we the family of Agokwech Nyibil of Chollo Adidhiang village,announce with great sorrow the sudden untimely death of our beloved cousin Mary Tekajwok Aba Agokwech, who passed away in Malakal South Sudan today Friday 22nd of June 2012.
Mary has been sick for quite a long time and although her death is quite a great relief from her bodily pain, her departure is a great loss to both the family, the Presbyterian Church and the South Sudan. She will be remembered as the first Chollo or perhaps the first Upper Nile female primary school teacher. She was 77. May the Almighty God rest her soul in Eternal Peace.
Uncle James Agor Agokwech
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7070 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 6984 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6743 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6442 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6273 times