It is with deep regret and sorrow that I have to inform relatives, friends and the entire Collo community worldwide that William La Aban Akwayi passed away unexpectedly and peacefully on 23/ April / 2012, in Cairo (Egypt). He was around 28 years old. His body was transfered to South Sudan to be buried in Pathoro village, South (Malakal).
Late/ William is brother of Mrs Aneiy La Aban in United State. The deceased is the last younger in order of the family.
May Almighty God rest his soul in peace.
Posted/ by Francis Yowin
Newer news items:
- Death Announcement - Gasim Matthew Gay - 02/08/2012
- برقية تعزية ومواساة - مولانا لويجي جون نيجاك - 31/07/2012
- Obituary of the Late: SILVIO AJING ABA GOC - 25/07/2012
- Death Announcement - Debora Otor Ajak - 11/07/2012
- Death Announcement - Educationist Mary Tekajwok Aba passed away in Malakal South Sudan - 23/06/2012
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 8720 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 8186 times
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014 - Read 7919 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 7848 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7790 times