With deepest sorrow and broken hearts. We are informing you of passing a way of my nephew. Meteorology. Late Peter Chagjowk Yohnnes Okeuj Adwok who pass away last week in Juba. Late Eng. Peter comes from Manyo county, Nyawut village. Late Peter is survived by his father Mr. Yohnnes Okeuj and his mother Abouk Laakwan, 9 siblings the second oldest in Australia. Late peter body was buried in Juba.
We will be hosting memorial prayers at St. Ambrose Cathedral Catholic Church in Des Moines, Iowa, USA sometime in the summer, as we ask for your prayers. Please remember the parents of late Peter who are on their way to Juba these days. May the good Lord accept his soul in heaven with his saints. Thank you.
Rev. Francis Nyawello
Newer news items:
- Death Announcement - Educationist Mary Tekajwok Aba passed away in Malakal South Sudan - 23/06/2012
- Death Announcement - William La Aban Akwayi - 03/05/2012
- Death Announcement - Mother Achuiel Kwanyireth Oywach - 27/03/2012
- Death Announcement - pastor/Ngor Amum Ngor Yowin - 06/03/2012
- Santino Kuol Chan Obituary - 19/02/2012
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7013 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 6869 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6671 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6388 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6158 times