Dear Friends & family,
With deep sadness and sorrow on behalf of Wanh Othow's family, I would like to inform you for the death of our mother and my step-mother, Kuko Aboon. Mother Kuko died late Sunday night on October 2, 2011, at her home in Kodhok town after long struggle with illness.
This happened after two days of their arrival from Kosti Port to Kodhok. Her amazing life on this earth has come to an end. Her memory will always stay forever in our heart. She was 60 years old. May God rest her soul in peace.
Peace & best wishes,
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7091 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 7057 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6785 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6469 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6361 times