Dear Friends & family,
With deep sadness and sorrow on behalf of Wanh Othow's family, I would like to inform you for the death of our mother and my step-mother, Kuko Aboon. Mother Kuko died late Sunday night on October 2, 2011, at her home in Kodhok town after long struggle with illness.
This happened after two days of their arrival from Kosti Port to Kodhok. Her amazing life on this earth has come to an end. Her memory will always stay forever in our heart. She was 60 years old. May God rest her soul in peace.
Peace & best wishes,
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 8156 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 7557 times
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7553 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 7415 times
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014 - Read 7293 times