"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart." The Lord gave and Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised. Job 1:21
The Honorable mother, Dak Nyawello Yor (Nyawiney) has died and buried in Renk, Upper Nile State, South Sudan on August, 14, 2011. The deceased, was the widow of late father, Awang Padiet Bol, of Adhidhyang village, Panydwoi district or Homodiya according to the Shilluk administrative regional division.
The deceased has survived 2 sons: Lwanyo Awang Padiet and Chan Awang Padiet. 1 daughter: Nyapony Awang Padiet. We pray to God almighty father to place her soul in the heaven with the saints and righteousness. We love you mama and we will miss you through our lives. Mama, I feel, I have had privilege of being your son; yet, at the same time I feel discomfort for not being there to honor you in your last moments. I ask for your forgiveness mama.
Lwanyo Awang Padiet
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
August 14, 2011.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 7085 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 7038 times
- Mysterious death of Collo Young man in Juba - Abraham Jalyath Laa - 21/08/2015 - Read 6764 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 6460 times
- A word of thanks - Keni Adwok Nyaba [1978 – 2016] R.I.P - 28/04/2016 - Read 6332 times