Abraham Jalyath Laa is a young Collo man, a soldier and an Evangelist of Presbyterian Church of South Sudan Collo Congregation Juba. He was killed mysteriously last night in Juba by unknown gun man in New Site area. Abraham Jalyath Laa comes from Panyithenho Village, Pakang Payam in Panyikango County, Upper Nile State.
The bullet which killed him has hit him in his stomach while on his Motor Cycle near his residence. Investigation on that sad incidence is still going on with the probability of either the killer was intentionally targeting Abraham Laa or wanted the Motor cycle from him. Anyway his Motor cycle was not taken.
Abraham Jalyath Laa is married and left behind his Wife and three children, the younger child is two Months old. Collo Community in Juba buried his body today 21/08/2015 in New Site Cemetery. I have taken below pictures during the prayers after the burial. He has a big role in Presbyterian Church and very big role in Collo Community in Juba. As a young man most with his positive contributions in the Church and in the Community in Juba, he is greatly missed by all.
And said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised” Job 1:21 NIV
With God’s richest blessings.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Death Announcement : Tipo Samuel Nyawello Ador - 17/06/2014
- Death Announcement : Francis Elia Along Ajang - 14/06/2014
- Death Announcement : Acwang Chol Lual - 24/05/2014
- Death Announcement : Engineer Matthew Othow Deng - 04/05/2014
- Preliminary List of Chollo Victims Killed In Malakal (Last update on 04/06/2014) - 29/03/2014
Popular news items:
- Death Announcement - Rev. Stephen Odok Ajawino - 07/10/2012 - Read 5830 times
- BIOGRAPHY OF LATE/ ELIZABETH TOR GAI JOKA - السيرة الذاتية - 14/07/2013 - Read 5562 times
- Obituary: Paramount Chief , Kwanyreth - Chol Dak Awu Goldit - 10/05/2013 - Read 5560 times
- Death Anouncement - Okony Onwar Ajang - 09/09/2010 - Read 4395 times
- Death Announcement: Elder/Uncle James Ogilo Agor - 12/06/2013 - Read 4195 times