Little Angeles were given to us, their faces so bright.
The fulfillment they have brought to this family runs so deep; it is like a never ending river of happiness and joy.
The light you are destined to bring to this world has already brightened all our lives as it is sure to spread to every corner of this land.
You are so special in every way we will love you more every precious day of our life.
The family of Chief Edward Amum Okiech of Obwar has a pleasure and gratitude to proclaim the birth of Quintuplet who was born on 29th of November 2008, in Khartoum the capital city of Sudan. From, Bayom Gordon Ojiang, daughter of Chief Gordon Ojingo of Adhidhiang and Kwoper Edward Amum Okiech, son of Jago Amum Okiech.
Though one of five babies passed away on arrival, the other four, two boys and two girls are in good health, we thank God of what he takes or gives.
I will always thank the Lord; I will never stop praising him. I will praise him for what he has done; may all who are oppressed listen and be glad! Proclaim with me the Lord's greatness; let us praise his name together. Come and see what the Lord has done.psalms34:1-3
May God Almighty blesses father and mother and protects these little Angeles and raise them in honor and dignity.
Nyibil Amum Okiech
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 159349 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 28190 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 20182 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 17988 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 17855 times