The family of Kimo Ajing Aba & Elizabeth
Tot Gai (Nyangango) would like to forward this announcement to all friends,
relatives, and family members that their fourth child was born in Khartoum,
Sudan on Monday the 21st of April, 2008. The baby boy is given the
name “Tegjwok”, as a reminder of God’s abilities and capabilities in doing
wonders and the unthinkable.
With Tegjwok our best wishes to all continue.
Kimo Ajing Aba
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 147833 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 27696 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 19247 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 17382 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 16410 times