The family of Mr. Silvio Ajing Aba would like to announce the sudden death of their 2-year-old grandson/ Lwanga, in Malakal yesterday February 7, 2008. The boy’s father (B. Chol Ajing Aba) had abruptly arrived from the shop with couple of purchases, including kerosene gas, and then left for a nearby community service.
The boy was able to reach out for the purchases, consumed a large amount of kerosene, and was fatally hurt. Family members rushed him to Malakal Teaching Hospital, where he failed to regain consciousness and was pronounced death.
May he rest in peace, with Bakhita
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 138741 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 27400 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 18609 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 16973 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 15531 times