By / Lwanyo Padiet
It comes to my attention that a lot of our people back home have completed their studies in Arabic language, and they have knowledge and skills that my help develop our nation Collo or LOU.Also Collo Language has been taught since 1990s and many people come to write, read. Of course we do speak and listen.
I am very thankful to Pachodo web master Mr. Lam Arop for his role, efforts, and time he spent till Pachodo has been seen. In my thinking I think it will be much better if Collo come up with other two new web sites.1. Web in Collo Language.2. Web in Arabic.So all community sectors can participate in our community development or direction we suppose to pursue. I leave the responsibilities of each web open so people with knowledge and skills can step-in to assume and demonstrate their leadership. May God bless Collo and let our knowledge be beneficial to our community.
Newer news items:
- PCA EXECUTIVES COMMITTEE & STATES COORDINATORS (COORDINATION COUNCIL) MEETING: - 27/03/2008
- The Great LUO Meeting In USA - 11/03/2008
- OBITRUY NOTICE - 08/02/2008
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008
- NOTICE: PCA EXECUTIVES COMMITTE & STATES COORDINATORS (COORDINATION COUNCIL) MEETING - 18/01/2008
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 138740 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 27400 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 18609 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 16973 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 15531 times