The Collo Community Association of the USA (CCA): ANNOUNCEMENT!
June 19, 2020
On behalf of the Collo Community Association of the USA (CCA), we would like to inform you that due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, the CCA will postpone its Annual Conference & Cultural Day this year, which is scheduled for July 4, 2020. As many of you are aware, the CCA has held its Annual Conference & Cultural Day on the Fourth of July every year, but due to the coronavirus outbreak, we will not be able to hold our conference this year. The CCA leadership cares for the health and wellbeing of our people, and our community is our top priority. This action has been recommended by health officials to slow the spread of COVID-19, so we have halted the face-to-face annual conference this year as countries and states across the world have banned gatherings of all sizes. We are hoping that this virus will go away, and hopefully, we will be able to meet face to face next year (2021). God bless you all, and stay safe!
Signed by the Chairperson of the Collo Community Association of the USA
Older news items:
- The Collo Community Association of the United States of America, Annual Conference (Dhwäŋ, Lwöbø, and Mer) - 24/06/2019
- Baba Arop Yor Ayik, we miss you! - 06/06/2019
- Shilluk & Dinka Boundary Dispute Submission to IGAD Transitional Border Committee(TBC) - 23/02/2019
- The Collo Community Association of the USA: Urgent Humanitarian Appeal for Needy People, South Sudan - 28/01/2019
- Event Announcement for the CCA Annual Conferences & Cultural Day (Dhwäŋ, Lwöbø, and Mere) - 20/05/2018
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 134365 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 27259 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 18296 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 16752 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 15260 times