Today, 06/06/2019, It has been exactly 20 years since you departed this world. We feel privileged and blessed that you were our father. Words can not explain how much we have missed you, your gentle touch and your fatherly presence in our lives.
We thank you Baba for the gifts that the Lord had given you and you had passed them to us; your humbleness, wisdom, generosity, moral and ethics. Theses gifts were not limited only to us ,your children, but you gave them too to the whole community.
We learned from you that those are the things that cannot be taught.
We will never forget your conviction and the emphasis on the importance of education and your work to spread the word amongst our people of South Sudan. We hope they did not fall on deaf ears as our people struggle to maintain these standards nowadays.
We pray to God that he may bless you and hope that you are rested well in heaven.
We miss you so much Baba. No matter how many decades go by, you will always be in our hearts. We love you Baba forever!
Rest in peace.
Thabo Arop Yor Ayik
On behalf of the family
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Shilluk & Dinka Boundary Dispute Submission to IGAD Transitional Border Committee(TBC) - 23/02/2019
- The Collo Community Association of the USA: Urgent Humanitarian Appeal for Needy People, South Sudan - 28/01/2019
- Event Announcement for the CCA Annual Conferences & Cultural Day (Dhwäŋ, Lwöbø, and Mere) - 20/05/2018
- IT IS NOT ABOUT JOHNSON OLONY - 01/03/2018
- Chollo People And The Political Freedoms Within - 06/11/2017
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 121924 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 26692 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 17300 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 16097 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 14872 times