Dear Chollo Women in Canada,
The Secretariat for Women affairs of Chollo community in Canada We would like to extend our great gratitude to thank each and every individuals who participated in the meeting which took place on Dec 06, 2010.
Your support and effort is highly appreciated, it is a privilege for us the women affairs secretariat of Chollo community in Canada to have opportunity to work with each one of you in this critical time to make this community stronger and viable one. The most important thing is to make our people united and strong society. We believe that the ability to change and succeed is within every one of us. We women are aspiration of our families and our society. Therefore, let us focus and be dedicated for it is our duties and responsibilities to stand up for our Chollo nations. Thanks once again ,we in the secretariat would like to advice each one of us that let us listen and respect others opinions with effective communications that is where we can learn from each other’s and be successful in our community.
The secretariat is, advising that no anyone is allowed to bring any personal issues to the meeting. This office will not accept or tolerate any individuals with disrespectful attitude. Thanks once more for your corporations. May our God give each one of us courage and strengths to stand up for our nations Chollo where ever they may be found across Canada or back home ,may he bless us all.
Women secretariat for Chollo in Canada
Bushai Otong Trazina Athay Linda Akol Nychangjwak Bol
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 122086 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 26710 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 17336 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 16122 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 14887 times