To all Chollo community members,in general, wherever they are and to the families, in particular, who have lost their love ones during the fighting that have taken place in Ahmarra recently,
With our hearts full of sadness and sorrows, we are sending our Condolence to you all for our sons and daughters who had lost their lives during that fighting.
May our Almighty God rest their souls in eternal peace.
In this regards, I am appealing to both the leadership of Agwelek and Tiger forces on the ground to refrain and immediately stop and discontinue the fighting among themselves.
Let all of us put aside fighting ourselves and let us unite and concentrate our effort on the liberation of Chollo land which is Now under occupation. This is our ultimate goal to be perused by all Chollo community members. .
May Our Almighty God strengthen and comfort us with his peace.
Chairman of Chollo community council, Khartoum, Sudan.
CC: Chollo community members in Sudan, and South Sudan
CC: Chollo community members in Diaspora ( USA, UK, Australia and others)
CC : leadership of Agwelek Force on Ground.(Chollo Kingdom)
CC : Leadership of Tiger force on the Ground (Chollo Kingdom/Upper Nile)
Newer news items:
- Shilluk & Dinka Boundary Dispute Submission to IGAD Transitional Border Committee(TBC) - 23/02/2019
- The Collo Community Association of the USA: Urgent Humanitarian Appeal for Needy People, South Sudan - 28/01/2019
- Event Announcement for the CCA Annual Conferences & Cultural Day (Dhwäŋ, Lwöbø, and Mere) - 20/05/2018
- IT IS NOT ABOUT JOHNSON OLONY - 01/03/2018
- Chollo People And The Political Freedoms Within - 06/11/2017
Older news items:
- LOOK FOR PREDICAMENTS CHOLLO - 31/07/2016
- A Brief Conclusion on Chollo People and Agwelek - 03/07/2016
- Letter of Thanks and appreciation To :Abel Gordon Choggo, all Chollo Community Members, and friends of Stephen A.Tupac Olami in USA - 07/04/2016
- End Conflicts In Chollo Kingdom - 14/09/2015
- Shared Power is Chollo - 04/06/2015
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 119702 times
- Should dowry be abolished in Collo community? - 13/11/2008 - Read 26589 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 17133 times
- الشلك أمة .... ولها حضارة ترقت في مدارج الحضارة الإنسانية - 23/01/2007 - Read 15983 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 14782 times