If you are South Sudanese National who is passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, UNICEF South Sudan, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
As part of our restructuring exercise and to respond to the increased humanitarian needs, the following posts have been established in our country programme and we are seeking dedicated, professional South Sudan nationals to join our team, this could be you!
1. Administrative/ICT Assistant, GS-6, Malakal, Fixed-Term – VA/2015/01/01
2. Administrative Assistant, GS-6, Bor, Fixed-Term – VA/2015/01/02
3. Logistics Assistant, GS-5, Bor, Fixed-Term – VA/2015/01/03
4. Radio Operator, GS-2, Yambio, and Fixed-Term – VA/2015/01/04 (Two positions)
5. Driver, GS-2, Bor, Temporary Appointment – VA/2014/12/05 (2 Post)
Applications from qualified South Sudanese nationals, accompanied by updated CV in English and a completed United Nations Personal History Form, (attached) should be sent to the address below by on or before 2nd of Feburary 2015. UN/UNICEF staff members are requested to enclose their 2 most recent Performance Evaluation Reports with their applications.
Send application to:
Human Resources Officer
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
Newer news items:
- UNICEF - Post of Finance Manager- L3, FT at UNICEF Kampala CO - 21/05/2015
- UN OCHA Vacancy Announcements for HR Clerk - G3, Logistics Assistant - G5 and Office Clerk - G2 - 20/05/2015
- Netherlands' Development Organization- SNV - Advert for a post of School WASH Officer - Kapoeta - 13/05/2015
- Victim Assistance Project Manager - Yei - 29/04/2015
- Advertisement for Vacancies with UNICEF South Sudan - Malakal, Rumbek & Wau (Deadline 13/02/2015) - 31/01/2015
Older news items:
- Jobs - UNICEF Fixed-Term and Temporary positions in various duty stations in South Sudan - 08/01/2015
- Jobs - Multiple Vacancies with UNICEF South Sudan (Dec-2014) - 05/12/2014
- Job: UNICEF - Communication Officer NO-A Temporary Appointment - Juba - 05/12/2014
- Job: UNICEF - Supply & Logistics Assistant GS-6 Fixed Term - Malakal - 13/11/2014
- Job: UNICEF - Cold Chain Officer NO-A Temporary Appointment - Juba - 13/11/2014
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 188846 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 56085 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 30785 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 22364 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 21127 times