UNICEF South Sudan Country Office is looking for Construction Engineers Interns to be based in Juba with our WASH team. Candidates who are interested in the above position should submit their applications online through the UNICEF employment page.
To access the vacancy page, please click on the link provided below:
Position: Internship Opportunity - Construction Engineer (4 Interns), Juba, South Sudan (South Sudan Nationals Only)
Duty Station: Juba, South Sudan
Application Deadline: 03 September 2021
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Please apply ONLINE by visiting the indicated link. Please NOTE that NO hard copy applications will be accepted.
Please click on https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/ to view other vacancies with UNICEF South Sudan.
Newer news items:
- UNESCO Vacancy Announcement - Administrative Assistant - GS5 - 23/10/2021
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacant Position (South Sudanese nationals) - 20/09/2021
- World Food Programme Vacant Positions (International Professionals) - 20/09/2021
- UNDP Active Adverts - South Sudan - 14/09/2021
- World Food Programme (WFP) Vacancies Announcement (X5) - 09/09/2021
Older news items:
- WFP - Vacant Positions - 24/08/2021
- WFP - VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER 145701: FINANCE OFFICER – JUBA(2), AWEIL(1), MALAKAL(1) (4 POSITIONS) - 19/08/2021
- Opportunities with UNOPS South Sudan Country Office - 02/08/2021
- IOM - Special Vacancy Notices (SVN) and Call for Application (CFA) - 17/06/2021
- UNICEF - National Consultancies - Nutrition Field Monitor (14 Positions - Various locations within South Sudan) - 14/06/2021
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 206052 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 59298 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 34740 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 23330 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 22236 times