Please kindly note that this vacancy announcement is for South Sudanese nationals only.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should apply online using the link below.
- Education Officer, NO-B, (Fixed-Term) Aweil, - https://www.unicef.org/about/
by or before Friday 27th January 2017. No physical applications accepted, Candidates are encourage to apply using the link in the advert.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staffs. Qualified female candidates and qualified persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Acknowledgement will be sent to short-listed candidates only.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment, Zero tolerance of sexual abuse and exploitation
Newer news items:
- UNICEF - Multiple Fixed Term Positions - 24/02/2017
- UNICEF - Nutrition Officer, NO-B Level (FT), based in Yambio - 22/02/2017
- Vacancies Announcement - World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country Office (09/02/2017) - 09/02/2017
- UNICEF - Logistics Officer, NO-A (Fixed-Term) Malakal, South Sudan (South Sudanese Only) - 21/01/2017
- Various positions with UNICEF South Sudan (17/01/2017) - 17/01/2017
Older news items:
- UNICEF - Programe Officer (NO-B), (Fixed-Term) Yambio, South Sudan - 09/01/2017
- UNICEF Vacancy Announcement for Multiple posts (20/12/2016) - 20/12/2016
- IMA World Health - Nutrition Officer, Juba - 10/12/2016
- CEDS - Health Pooled Fund Senior Nutrition and development Officer, Northern Bahr el Ghazal, - 10/12/2016
- UNMISS Vacancies (24/11/2016) - 24/11/2016
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 78419 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 17438 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 13235 times
- UNFPA - Personal Assistant to the Representative - Juba - 15/08/2012 - Read 9468 times
- UNOCHA - National Field Officer - Bor - 11/08/2012 - Read 8396 times