Please kindly note that this vacancy announcement is for South Sudanese nationals only.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should apply online using the link below.
- Programme Officer, NO-B, (Fixed-Term) Yambio, - https://www.unicef.org/about/
by or before Wednesday 18th January 2017. No physical applications accepted, Candidates are encourage to apply using the link in the advert.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staffs. Qualified female candidates and qualified persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Acknowledgement will be sent to short-listed candidates only.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment, Zero tolerance of sexual abuse and exploitation
Newer news items:
- UNICEF - Nutrition Officer, NO-B Level (FT), based in Yambio - 22/02/2017
- Vacancies Announcement - World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country Office (09/02/2017) - 09/02/2017
- UNICEF - Logistics Officer, NO-A (Fixed-Term) Malakal, South Sudan (South Sudanese Only) - 21/01/2017
- Various positions with UNICEF South Sudan (17/01/2017) - 17/01/2017
- UNICEF - Education Officer (NO-B), (Fixed-Term) Aweil, South Sudan - 14/01/2017
Older news items:
- UNICEF Vacancy Announcement for Multiple posts (20/12/2016) - 20/12/2016
- IMA World Health - Nutrition Officer, Juba - 10/12/2016
- CEDS - Health Pooled Fund Senior Nutrition and development Officer, Northern Bahr el Ghazal, - 10/12/2016
- UNMISS Vacancies (24/11/2016) - 24/11/2016
- Various Positions with UNICEF South Sudan (18/11/2016) - 18/11/2016
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 66609 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 12548 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 12141 times
- UNFPA - Personal Assistant to the Representative - Juba - 15/08/2012 - Read 9148 times
- UNOCHA - National Field Officer - Bor - 11/08/2012 - Read 7992 times