These vacancy announcements are for South Sudanese nationals only
UNDP South Sudan is seeking the services of Operational Quality Assurance Analyst (2 posts),Finance Associate (1 post), Administrative Assistant(1post), and Warehouse Assistant (1 post) in Juba South Sudan to support its Programmes. The TORs and application process can be found under the following links which one can be cut and paste on to the browser.
1. Operational Quality Assurance Analysts (Job ID 6667) https://jobs.partneragencies.
2. Finance Associate (Job ID 6669) https://jobs.partneragencies.
3. Administrative Assistant (Job ID 6672) https://jobs.partneragencies.
4. Warehouse Administrative Clerk (Job ID https://jobs.partneragencies.
How to Apply
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at http://jobs.undp.org by creating a personal profile and completing UNDP Personal History Form. Please note that UNDP only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.undp.org will be considered. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Due to the large number of applications received for UNDP South Sudan vacancies, only applicants short-listed for written test and interview will be contacted.
UNDP is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staffs and encourages applications from qualified female candidates and persons with disabilities.
UNDP is a United Nations organization whose staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity, neutrality and impartiality. This includes respect for and commitment to human rights, diversity, and non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. UNDP staff are expected to uphold these values at all times, both at work and outside. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNDP jobs.
UNDP has zero tolerance of sexual abuse, abuse of authority and exploitation.
The United Nations does not charge fees at any stage of the recruitment process (application, testing, interviewing, etc). The United Nations does not concern itself with information related to bank accounts.
Newer news items:
- CEDS - Health Pooled Fund Senior Nutrition and development Officer, Northern Bahr el Ghazal, - 10/12/2016
- UNMISS Vacancies (24/11/2016) - 24/11/2016
- Various Positions with UNICEF South Sudan (18/11/2016) - 18/11/2016
- WHO Vacancy Notice - Logistics/Admin Clerks (Multiple) - 18/11/2016
- UNDP South Sudan - Vacancies in Circulation - 15/11/2016
Older news items:
- UNICEF Vacancies Announcement - Health Specialists (NO-C), Fixed-Term, Malakal & Wau - 07/11/2016
- Vacancy announcements from the World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 21/10/2016
- WFP South Sudan Country office vacancy announcement - 06/10/2016
- UNICEF Vacancies Announcement - Operations Officer (NO-B), Fixed-Term, Bor and Cold Chain Officer (NO-A) Fixed-Term, Juba - 01/10/2016
- UNDP South Sudan Vacancies - 20/08/2016
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 204214 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 59003 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 34395 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 23198 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 22105 times