This is a vacancy announcement for positions of Health Specialists (NO-C), Fixed-Term, Malakal & Wau, South Sudan.
Please kindly note that this vacancy announcement is for South Sudanese nationals only.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should apply online using the link below.
- Health Specialist, NO-C, (Fixed-Term) Malakal, - http://www.unicef.org/about/
- Health Specialist, NO-C, (Fixed-Term) Wau - http://www.unicef.org/about/
by or before Friday 18th November 2016. No physical applications accepted, Candidates are encourage to apply using the link in the advert.
UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staffs. Qualified female candidates and qualified persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Acknowledgement will be sent to short-listed candidates only.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment, Zero tolerance of sexual abuse and exploitation
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Vacancy announcements from the World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 21/10/2016
- WFP South Sudan Country office vacancy announcement - 06/10/2016
- UNICEF Vacancies Announcement - Operations Officer (NO-B), Fixed-Term, Bor and Cold Chain Officer (NO-A) Fixed-Term, Juba - 01/10/2016
- UNDP South Sudan Vacancies - 20/08/2016
- UNICEF Zambia - Re-Advertisement: International Consultancy to support Ministry of Education and Sports on Pre-primary Curriculum Revision. - 13/08/2016
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 156132 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 48954 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 23587 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 20135 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 19209 times