UNDP South Sudan is seeking the services of Programme Finance Associate (2 posts), SB(G7 Equivalent) and Stress Counsellor Assistant(1 post) SB (G5 Equivalent) in Juba South Sudan to support its Programmes. The TORs and application process can be found under the following links which one can cut and paste on to the browser.
1. Programme Finance Associate (Job ID 5297) https://jobs.partneragencies.
2. Programme Finance Associate (Job ID 5299) https://jobs.partneragencies.
3. Stress Counselor Associate (Job ID 5328) https://jobs.partneragencies.
How to Apply
To start the application process, applicants are required to register at http://jobs.undp.org by creating a personal profile and completing UNDP Personal History Form. Please note that UNDP only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.undp.org will be considered. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. Due to the large number of applications received for UNDP South Sudan vacancies, only applicants short-listed for written test and interview will be contacted.
UNDP is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staffs and encourages applications from qualified female candidates and persons with disabilities.
UNDP is a United Nations organization whose staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity, neutrality and impartiality. This includes respect for and commitment to human rights, diversity, and non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. UNDP staff are expected to uphold these values at all times, both at work and outside. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNDP jobs.
UNDP has zero tolerance of sexual abuse, abuse of authority and exploitation.
The United Nations does not charge fees at any stage of the recruitment process (application, testing, interviewing, etc). The United Nations does not concern itself with information related to bank accounts.
Newer news items:
- Vacancies - UNDP South Sudan - 09/11/2016
- UNICEF Vacancies Announcement - Health Specialists (NO-C), Fixed-Term, Malakal & Wau - 07/11/2016
- Vacancy announcements from the World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 21/10/2016
- WFP South Sudan Country office vacancy announcement - 06/10/2016
- UNICEF Vacancies Announcement - Operations Officer (NO-B), Fixed-Term, Bor and Cold Chain Officer (NO-A) Fixed-Term, Juba - 01/10/2016
Older news items:
- UNICEF Zambia - Re-Advertisement: International Consultancy to support Ministry of Education and Sports on Pre-primary Curriculum Revision. - 13/08/2016
- UNICEF - Vacancy Announcement - Health Officer (NO-B), Fixed-Term, Bor - 04/08/2016
- UNICEF - Consultant pour Sao Tome e Principe - Etude sur l'impact des Interventions C4D - 15/07/2016
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016
- World Bank: Operations Analyst Vacancy - Deadline July 7, 2016 - 27/06/2016
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 181519 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 54549 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 29006 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 21936 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 20600 times