- Written/Submitted by Lam Arop
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 944
For the benefit of our readers, please be aware that there is a serious security vulnerability which was discovered in Microsoft internet explorer (IE) browser yesterday.
If you are an internet explorer user then you are advised to switch to another browser as soon as possible. I personally recommend Firefox as I've been using it for the last 6 years and it is actually one of the best browsers around today.
You can download Firefox by clicking HERE...
Below is the link to the full story(opens in a new window) for anyone who wants to read more about this issue...
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 10596 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 8394 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 6278 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 4439 times
- Henna Tattoos - Dangerous beauty? - 12/08/2008 - Read 4369 times