- Written/Submitted by Pachodo.org News Room
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 1917
A 14-year-old Sudanese boy died after he was stabbed in the centre of Adelaide (Australia) on Wednesday. Police have charged another 14-year-old with his murder.
Sudanese youth activist Agel Machar says the war in Sudan means the Sudanese community in Australia is very young, and there are not enough elders.
He says it is time for the Social Inclusion Board to have a Sudanese member.
"We feel that the Sudanese community and African community needs to be represented in that body so that they get first hand advice on our issues," he said.
Newer news items:
- Sudan's Parliament approves much-delayed independent electoral commission - 18/11/2008
- Community mobilizes to help 'Lost Girls' - 18/11/2008
- Sudan on the Rebound? - 17/11/2008
- SPLM Canada Representativeâ€™â€™s Resignation: The Causes And Effects - 17/11/2008
- The Case of Transitional Areas and Independence of South Sudan - 15/11/2008
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 12911 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 11329 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 9594 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 7573 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 6209 times