- Written/Submitted by Emmanuel Sansilous
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 1188
Facebook.com might not be new to some of you but also new to other people here. Facebook.com just like myspace.com etc. It's more of a network than those social network full of predators and spams etc.. Facebook.com is the socially network that I have studied very well, and this is why I think it will be a great tool for all Sudanese people world wide to choose us social network for them..I recommend everyone to register on facebook.. First of all, on facebook you get to connect your network such as the city you live in or your country.. That way you'll recieve all the events, news, and friends contribution on the network.. It's also easy for people to find others on it.. It's all about you and those with the same interst as you. This why I found it affected because as I see it's dominated by people from North Sudan so that's why I think it'll be great if all the Southerners join too to represent the real Sudan. Not the mis-representation of our country all the time. Best of all now in this world the face of Sudan is the face of Southerners world wide.. but only in Sudan it's the country of Awalad al Balad the Northerners. So We as Southerners should unite and then talk development in our homeland. We need to connect online and speak with common ground and same voices.
so if any of you is intersted in registering and connecting to Sudanese people please go to http://www.facebook.com/ the best thing you'll do is if you put your school or city and then Sudan network..
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 10595 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 8394 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 6238 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 4433 times
- Henna Tattoos - Dangerous beauty? - 12/08/2008 - Read 4367 times