- Written by Peter A. Amon
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 1119
As the ALI BABA NEWS PAPER is working for the welfare of new state to expose and advice Mr. President Salva Kiir Mayradit, the ALI BABA NEWS PAPER is ready to keep advcing Mr. President with NO cost and reveal those who are stealing and misusing the government funds for their personal benefit, ALI BABA NEWS PAPER has this advice for you today:
Last week Mr. President of the Republic of South Sudan issued the presidential Decree No 08/2011 for the appointment of Custom Duty officers total of 439 officers for the Republic of South Sudan, 2011 that will cover the ten States. Mr. President that was a good move on your side and for the welfare of the new country, Also, on the new government that you have tried your best to make every community part of the government.
However, ALI BAB NEWS PAPER would like to give this advice to your Excellency as usual Mr. President.
-Mr. President the most important you need to do is make everyone to understand that he or she is not appointed to earn money only, but to know that he or she was given the job to work for the country before to work for the money.
-Mr. President ASK all the ministers and deputies, Members of the South Sudan Assembly to give up and contribute one month salary and that money should go toward street Children and Orphans organisations in South Sudan
However, Mr President SHOULD be the first one to give up his one month salary and the rest will follow you as for the leader must lead by example.
- Mr. President, the nation is still a baby; therefore, government should work for 6 days (Six) and not 5(Five) days. We must produce and put more hours to catch up with the world. Why do we need two days holiday? One day is enough Mr. President tries that, our plat is full, we need to work hard to change the face of our country. Please.
-Mr. President, Don’t you need some visit to your ten States? Your nations are waiting for your visit to their perspectives States after we earned a beautiful and successful independent. They need to see you on their soil grounds, they need to sheer for you, try that Mr. President.
-Mr. President. I don’t want to get into security issues, because that what you know best, but you need to check that out too Mr. President. It may destroy your home land; you need to keep peace and tranquility.
-Mr. President you need to build a very big jail, because you have a lot of ALI BABAS IN YOUR BACK YARD. You need to lock them in.
-Mr. President. You need a presidential Decree to stop the segregative language among your fellows South Sudanese and your entire nation, because this word (segregation) will let you down for example, oh you guys came from Khartoum, Oh you should not speak Arabic here in Juba, Oh, and you did not fight the war and so on. Check this out Mr. President. They look very simple words, but the kill the nation.
-Mr. President, you need the right person in the right place at the right, not a wrong person at the right time in the right place. This is the right time for those who want to serve the nation. Please.
-Mr. President, you need to check out the UPPER NILE GOVERNMENT house that has No President over him. Again there is a grey Area somewhere over there. Mr. President.
-The last thing YOU NEED TO WORK ON and very crucial important is THE UNITY OF YOUR POEPLE
This is the simple advice to Mr. President for today. ALI BABA NEWS PAPER will bring more advisory merits next week to Mr. President Salva Kiir Mayadit
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS SIMPLE ADVICE I HOPE THIS REACH MR. PRESIDENT OFFICE.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND BLESS OUR NATION SOUTH SUDAN
Peter A. Amon
Founder of Ali Baba’s News Paper
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- The vulnerable new infant state of RSS is being exposed to the predatory Sudan by the negligent SPLM. - 15/09/2011
- Aid agencies urge donors to get priorities for newest nation right from the start - 15/09/2011
- Why South Sudan prefers Ramciel to Juba as its seat of government - 15/09/2011
- مذكرة رفض ما سماه حاكم اعالي النيل بعمدة مدينة ملكال (المذكرة بالانجليزية) - 13/09/2011
- Criteria for the creation and establishment of Counties. - 10/09/2011
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 11030 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 8606 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 8007 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 5630 times
- Henna Tattoos - Dangerous beauty? - 12/08/2008 - Read 4938 times