- Written by Yeka Peter Hillary
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 964
(Date:26/07/2010) The office of SPLM-DC Political Party in central equatoria state (CES) is today declaring to the public and the World in general their stand towards the move done by the Deputy Chairman and the team that defected to the SPLM Party.
And on allegations against the party chairman of being Corrupt, dictatorship, and had turn the party into one man's show on tribal and nepotism bases.
First and fore most, we in the central equatoria state as part of the Greater Equatoria region been claimed by the defected teams as part of them in the defection as shown in their list of names today declaring to the public that, we are not with them as claimed and we are still strong in our party SPLM-DC and are holding our office very actively with its programmes.
We are also declaring to the public about some of our members who have defected together with the team as been dismissed official from the party membership since they have not follow the basic rules and regulation of the party and they are:
* MIDO SAMUEL DEDI
* LEWI MURSALE ALIGO
* SALLAH AGREY
* DR. FUNDA ZEBEDAYO DOMINIC
Not only that and also those who are claiming to the SPLM as the leaders of the SPLM-DC Central Equatoria State are no longer the leaders due to their wrong records of performance while in the service of duties in the office. so the party has its own structure of leadership while they were out of the office before declearing their defection to the SPLM party.
We are also warning those jotting our names in their list of defecties not to continue, other wise we will take a step to file a case against them for distroying our names. the public should also put in mind that all the information concerning our names in the list of defecties are not true because all of us are still in SPLM-DC and some of us are still holding our respectives position within the party at the state level.
After thoroughly discussion and consultation with the party members and supporters in the State, We come out with the followings resolutio n that guides our stand.
1- The chairperson of the party was elected by the party members during the National Delegates' Congress and will as well have the right to question and even vote out the chairperson if he is going contrary to the Basic Rules of the Party and that will take place also in a congress.
2- The defected team did not call for an National Delegates' Congress to raise their issues as stipulated in article 11(5) and article 12 of the basic rules of the party before their defection since they are the top leaders of the party next to the chairperson.
3- The so called defected team from the Greater Equatoria State did not also consult for any advice at the Greater Equatoria State's offices but act on behave which we are against it.
4- The office of the SPLM - DC party in Central Equatoria State general secretariat here in Juba is not part to the move of the defected group.
As such, Our Stand as SPLM -DC political party in the State remains in place; we are not on opposition side to the State Government but will work hand in hand with the Government and Other Political Parties included into the South South Dialoque at the State level in order to achieve the 2011 goal.
Yeka Peter Hillary
Central Equatoria State
General Secretariat - Juba.
Newer news items:
- Can A Peaceful Divorce Between South and North In 2011 Be Made Possible For The Future Of Sudan? - 29/07/2010
- Dr Peter Adwok Nyaba’s Evasiveness Will not Help - 29/07/2010
- Dr. Toby Madut Parek prefers a guaranteed Second Class Citizenship over a Bumpy Independent South Sudan - 28/07/2010
- Luk Kuth Dak Got it all wrong - 27/07/2010
- SPLM UK & Ireland Invitation to the first pahse of the referendum campaign - 27/07/2010
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 11051 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 8621 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 8137 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 5710 times
- Henna Tattoos - Dangerous beauty? - 12/08/2008 - Read 4971 times