- Written/Submitted by Dr. James Okuk
- Category: Pachodo.org Latest English Articles
- Hits: 646
And any political party and a leader who is supported by strong and intelligent youth is on its way to victory. See how President Obama succeeded in USA by great support of the youth. The same is happeneing today in the Sudan, especially Southern Sudan with Dr. Lam and his serious team of the SPLM-DC.
Whoever is traumatized by the emergence of the SPLM-DC should learn to respect the determination of this genuine new political party with its entire leadership.
Those who have been ensalved by the past of Dr. Lam should learn to liberate themselves from their bad indoctrination about this savvy politician who does not joke around when things are moving on bad direction.
There is no way to accept backwardness. Genuine change must come through SPLM-DC whether in the presence or absence of Dr. Lam. If you are anti-change, the change will change you because the people have accepted the genuine change wholeheartedly. SPLM-DC vision and programme have totally appealed to the masses of people who are ready and willing for change of the current bad situation.
So please stop looking at the SPLM-DC as a personality cult of Dr. Lam; look at it as a well organized political institution of the people regardless of personalities.
Come and join the SPLM-DC if you are for genuine change. Remain in the SPLM or other collapsing political parties if you are for bad status quo, especially tribalism and corruption. It is your choice between change or no-change.
Long Live SPLM-DC and Long Live its Cadres and Leaders with their unwavering determination for genuine change!!!
Dr. James Okuk
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 10599 times
- Press Statement:The South Sudan Political Parties Consensus Dialogue Forum - 26/09/2010 - Read 8397 times
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 6307 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 4451 times
- Henna Tattoos - Dangerous beauty? - 12/08/2008 - Read 4374 times