- Written by External Source
- Category: Latest (South) Sudan News From Various Sources
- Hits: 196
Luanda – A delegation of South Sudan, led by its Minister of President’ Cabinet Affairs, Deng Alor Kuol, arrived this Tuesday in Luanda, for an official three-day visit in the country, under the bilateral cooperation between the two state.
Speaking to Angop at Luanda’s “4 de Fevereiro” International Airport, the Sudanese minister said that he is bringing a letter from his President, Kiir Mayardit, to hand over to the Angolan Head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos.
According to him, the content of the letter comprises matters related to good relations between both countries, cooperation that through this visit will be reinforced, as wel as the bilateral ties between Angola and South Sudan.
According to his agenda that reached Angop at the airport, the Sudanese official will on Thursday be received in audience by President José Eduardo dos Santos.
During the visit, the Sudanese delegation will meet with the Ministers of Foreign Afaairs, Oil and Finance, George Chicoty, Botelho de Vasconcelos and Carlos Alberto Lopes, respectively.
The delegation will also meet officials of the national executive.
Related news items:
Newer news items:
- South Sudan Delegation in Luanda - AllAfrica.com - 27/03/2012
- Weapons link South Sudan's White Army to prominent rebel groups - Christian Science Monitor - 27/03/2012
- South Sudan, Sudan Clash Along Tense, Disputed Border - Voice of America - 27/03/2012
- Malaria Takes Center Stage and Center Court to Help Save Lives in South Sudan - AllAfrica.com - 27/03/2012
- A Joint Taskforce to Smoke Out Kony Commissioned in Juba - AllAfrica.com - 27/03/2012
Older news items:
- South Sudan official says Sudan forces have bombed an oil field in South ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune - 27/03/2012
- ISRAEL: Deportation looms for South Sudan migrants - IRINnews.org - 27/03/2012
- South Sudan official says Sudan bombs oil field - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - 27/03/2012
- South Sudan official says Sudan bombs oil field - Albany Times Union - 27/03/2012
- South Sudan official says Sudan bombs oil field - San Jose Mercury News - 27/03/2012
Popular news items:
- South Sudan troupe sees new country's struggle in Shakespeare - Los Angeles Times - 17/05/2012 - Read 3880 times
- Tackling Blindness in South Sudan - Care2.com (blog) - 09/11/2012 - Read 3283 times
- With prisons full, South Sudan to introduce mobile courts to clear backlog of ... - Washington Post - 11/10/2012 - Read 3262 times
- NDSU student from South Sudan receives scholarship - In-Forum - 29/09/2012 - Read 2836 times
- Former Lost Boy Gives Back to South Sudan - Care2.com (blog) - 31/05/2012 - Read 2675 times