- Written by Stephen Olam Kuol Owet
- Category: Pachodo.org Community News
- Hits: 837
Shilluk Kingdom (Shilluk Country) is originally based on Shilluk's formal laws which was written during the reign of the first official Shilluk King, Nyikango wad Okwa to Present day of King Kwongo and it (Constitution of Shilluk Kingdom) will never be hidden from the public view again. Head up Chollo! This is the only educational tool which can be used to defeat the agony rayalties of South Sudan's greediness.
Formal independent was started by Nyikango using this book. Download it below; I just uploaded it in the form of "pdf" extension format. Thank you!
Stephen Olam Kuol Owet
Stephen Owet is a very concerned Shilluk gentle in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Newer news items:
- Petition to the governor of Great Upper Nile State, Republic of South Sudan - 04/09/2012
- Condemnation letter: for Appointment of unconstitutional mayor of Malakal Township by Gov. Simon Kun Puoch - 03/09/2012
- Press Release by Collo Intellectual Chairman in Juba - 23/08/2012
- Alberta Pachodo (Collo) community Association - 30/07/2012
- NUMBERS AND BASIC MATHS IN SHILLUK (CHOLLO) LANGUAGE. - 27/07/2012
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 25913 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 5167 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 4315 times
- A Short History of the Northern Luo: The Collo People - 10/10/2010 - Read 3848 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 3777 times