Dear Brothers and Sisters,
And said, Naked came I out of my mother?s womb, and naked shall I return thither:
The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord (Job
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
It is with humble acceptance of God?s will that we announce the promotion to the
Glory of our Dear Sister Veronica Benjamin Dongpar. Late Veronica is the Sister to
Nyanywak Benjamin Dongpar, Sister in- Law to Oyitjwok Liebo and Nice to Hon.Onyoti
She has been admitted there for 18 days. She was suffering from Consolidation and
Collapse of the left lung with mediastinal shift to the secondary to pneumonia.
The relative and the entire Collo Community in Nairobi here missed that great
lady. She has been a believer, humble, kind, social and committed personality. May
our Almighty God rest her soul in eternal peace? Amen.
Prayers and reviewing of the body will be done on Saturday 1st September 2007 at
2:00 pm in the residence of Oyitjwok Liebo, Ngumo Magwe Estate-Nairobi. The body
will be flown to Malakal for burial on Monday 3rd September 2007.
With God?s richest blessings
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Collo Global Action (CGA) Protests Human Rights Violations in Upper Nile state, South Sudan - 29/03/2011 - Read 26247 times
- Chollo Petition to the United Nation Secretary General - 26/07/2010 - Read 5184 times
- THE INSTALLATION OF THE SHILLUK (KING) RETH - 08/02/2008 - Read 4330 times
- A Short History of the Northern Luo: The Collo People - 10/10/2010 - Read 3862 times
- Paper: A Historical background of the Collo - 22/08/2010 - Read 3789 times