- Written by Jwothab Wanh Othow
- Category: Death Announcements
- Hits: 1018
With this, we the family of Agokwech Nyibil of Chollo Adidhiang village,announce with great sorrow the sudden untimely death of our beloved cousin Mary Tekajwok Aba Agokwech, who passed away in Malakal South Sudan today Friday 22nd of June 2012.
Mary has been sick for quite a long time and although her death is quite a great relief from her bodily pain, her departure is a great loss to both the family, the Presbyterian Church and the South Sudan. She will be remembered as the first Chollo or perhaps the first Upper Nile female primary school teacher. She was 77. May the Almighty God rest her soul in Eternal Peace.
Uncle James Agor Agokwech
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- Death Anouncement - Okony Onwar Ajang - 09/09/2010 - Read 1836 times
- Death Announcement - Samuel Odado Ayoul (SAM) - 09/04/2007 - Read 1819 times
- Death Announcement - Mama Lois and Zelda her daughter - 06/02/2007 - Read 1570 times
- Death Announcement - John William Mel - 23/08/2011 - Read 1340 times
- Death Announcement - Mother Dak Nyawello Yor (Nyawiney) - 17/08/2011 - Read 1286 times